Thursday, April 19, 2012

George Strait

For the music website analysis I chose to look at George Strait.  He is right now one of the most popular country artists going and has had 59 number 1 singles.  When I first clicked on this web site there is a page with a picture of George Strait.  His name is written in the Texas stars.   This is right off the bat really saying a lot to me.  It shows his loyalty to Texas and the picture of him shows that he is a cowboy.  Then when you enter his actual web site  there is a Texas flag and the color skeam is red white and blue.  This to me shows that he is also loyal to the United States. I think that the web site definantly would help show his fans that he is a cowboy and does believe in the things that he sings about. When you go through the different pages the pictures of George all have cowboy written all over them, but more importantly they seam like you are looking at a king. You really are, George is often referred  to as the king of country music. Through  the whole web site you get the feeling of a fun loving cowboy without a care in the world.  But I also see someone who I would be nervouss to say the wrong thing to, and make mad.   In George's songs I think you also see this some songs are completely fun loving and others are very serious. Over all George;s web site reflects the music that I have listened to my entire life and I think it is set up very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment