Thursday, April 19, 2012

Finding my tweeps

I chose to use the PBR professional bull riders association and the Jackson Hole rodeo for the two twitter feeds that I wanted to follow I love rodeo and like to stay up to date on the events that are going on while I am in school. I like these two different groups because they are on different levels of the field. The PBR is a world wide association that has several bull riding's in the united states Mexico and Canadian they are traveling all over and have the very best bull riders riding at there events they also have the largest pay outs of any professional bull riding association in the world. I feel like the PBR defiantly knows what they are talking about when it comes to rodeo and I like to see what they have to say because in the long run the decisions they make are going to end up affecting me as a rodeo bullfighter.
I chose the Jackson hole rodeo because I work for them all summer long at two to three rodeos a week they are Wyoming's second largest ameture rodeo the rodeos run from memorial day to labor day at least two days a week I have been fighting bulls for the rodeo in Jackson for 8 years now and have seen the rodeo have two different owners and watched it go through many changes I be leave this is a good representation of rodeo also on a lower level than the PBR but it shows what the smaller company's are doing tho help shape the large scale of rodeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment